Let’s face it: no one likes a first date.
While there are many reasons, one of the biggest concerns is not knowing what the perimeters are: how much to reveal and not reveal.
Here, Redditors reveal some fairly universal things they wouldn’t reveal about themselves on a first date (mainly because it went down like a lead balloon the first time they said it).
1. What You Most Recently Did At Work
“I’ve had my arm up a cow’s ass. (For medical reasons, the cow’s, not mine).”
2. Actually, Let’s Just Make That Anything To Do With Animals
“I know how to castrate a pig.”
3. Oversharing About Your Sleep Habits
“I can’t sleep in the dark. I have to have night lights.”
4. Or Your Living Arrangements
“I am 26 years old and I live with my parents.”
5. Revealing You Have The Same Interests As A 12-Year-Old
“All I do with my free time is play video games and watch anime.”
6. Make Us Wonder WTF Your House/Life/Day Looks Like
“I’m lazy. Like not just lazy…I’m lazy as shit lazy.”
7. Getting Ahead Of Yourself
“When/if I get married, I’m not wasting thousands of dollars on a fancy wedding or rings.”
8. Like REALLY Ahead Of Yourself
“I don’t want kids.”
9. Anything About Bodily Functions
“I fart… a lot. Like a lot! Especially when I’m out in public. All that walking gets my gases flowing. I won’t make a sound, but you’ll definitely hear it. In a car with me? Well, RIP.”
10. Make That EVERYTHING About Bodily Functions
“I tasted my own jizz once.”